PreK-4 is a great introduction to school by building a positive first time learning experience that will develop a lifelong love of learning.
Our program includes:
• Three pronged curriculum consisting of language arts, math and Bible.
• Weekly specials include: Physical education, music, library, and computers.
• Reading and language rich environment that encourages creative and imaginative play.
• Loving, nurturing atmosphere demonstrating the love of our Savior, and emphasizing His love for each individual child made in His image.
• Preparing the 4 year old child for kindergarten.
• Teaching directed to the active learner while creating meaningful and authentic learning experiences.
We offer a 5 day a week program with the choice of 1/2 day (8:15 am - 11:30 pm) or full day (8:15 am- 2:50 pm).